Gus' Blog

Just another Edublogs site

My Favourite Book Chat Book of 2019

December3

My Favourite Book Chat Book of 2019

“Rayna” he shouted as she vanished. “Rayna come back, I’m here! You can change back, you can…”

But Rayna was gone, and Anders had never been more alone. This is a brief part of this 407 page book, from Ice Wolves.

My Favourite book chat book this year has been Ice Wolves written by Amie Kaufman. This book is in a series and the genre is fantasy. In this book Anders turns into his wolf and his twin sister Rayna turns into a dragon but if they are really related it’s impossible. Anders tried to get back to Rayna but first he had join the wolf academy, Ulfar academy. 

The reason why it’s my favourite book chat is because it is fast pace and it is really interesting. I really just want read the book no matter what, for example there is always something going on like when Anders sneaks into the boss Wolf. Also it is fantasy and it is a good topic for for example it can’t get much better than dragons vs wolves that shoot ice spikes.

I recommend this book for anyone who likes The Hobbit and anyone who likes Rangers Apprentice and fantasy.

Age rating 9- 11

What is your favourite book?

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar